EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: WE REMEMBER THAT YOU-lf,hi LOVE US, WILLING DIE. STILL WE CELEBRATE. WHY? YOU WITH US HERE. PLUS WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WITNESS YOU HAPPEN COME WITH GLORY, LORD. WE REMEMBER, WE CELEBRATE, WE BELIEVE.
1. HERE ONE MILLION SOUL ACHE. REALLY-WANT TOUCH YOU, FEEL SATISFIED HEAL WILL. COLLECT"each" ALL YOUR PEOPLE. FINISH, BRING-TO-chest TO YOUR HEART. Refrain
2. NOW WE COPY-Jesus YOUR L-O-V-E. (<) OUR BREAD, (>) OUR WINE ACT-OUT YOUR LAST alt.EAT. SHOW"all (<) YOUR GRACE, (>) YOUR MERCY. CLEAR LORD TOGETHER US. Refrain
3. CHRIST HIMSELF HEAVENLY-FATHER HIS GIFT. EACH HEART (<) HOPE, (>) DREAM, HE-lf SAY AMEN. PEACE MORE-THAN MEASURE CAN. FREE MEAN NO MORE FEAR. Refrain
4. LOOK-AT-rt YOUR NEIGHBOR. SEE CHRIST HIS-lf FACE THERE-rt. (2h)YOU GIFT FOR EACH-OTHER. (2h)YOU IDEA~LIKE TEMPLE HIS-lf,hi L-O-V-E. Refrain
Notes: SO-MUCH - (2h)[5:], POs ><, FOs away, are held somewhat close and separate while mouthing "so much".
WITNESS -  touches under eye while head moves down.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
ACHE - Like PAIN with circular motion and appropriate facial expression.
REALLY-WANT - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
COLLECT"each" - [5:], PO down, FO away, is held over the upturned palm of [B]. Both hands move > DS while DH bends repeatedly at wrist as if scooping up people.
ALL - (2h)[B^], POs up, FOs ><, DH circles around NDH and lands on its palm. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Whole.
BRING-TO-chest - Embrace and draw near people with (2h)[B^].
ACT-OUT - Like ACT but I called it act-out to show its meaning in this context.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
MERCY - [open 8], PO away, hand moves in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Mercy - 1.
GIFT - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs up, nod downwards at wrist to show that something is given as a gift.
MORE-THAN - (2h)[B^], touch FTs, then DH moves up in an arc towards the signer and away. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - more than.
FEAR - (2h), POs away, FOs up, hands are held far from body and move back to body in a wavy pattern.
LOOK-AT-rt - [V], PO diagonally down, FOs move from away to > right with head also truning to look at right.
THERE-rt - [B], PO up, FO moves from away to > rt with the hands descending slightly.
IDEA~LIKE - a blending where IDEA has a [Y] instead of an [I] in anticipation of LIKE which - signed smoothly right afterwards.
Refrain: We remember how you loved us to your death, and still we celebrate, for you are with us here; and we believe that we will see you when you come in your glory, Lord. We remember, we celebrate, we believe.
1. Here, a million wounded souls are yearning just to touch you and be healed. Gather all your people, and hold them to your heart.
2. Now we recreate your love, we bring the bread and wine to share a meal. Sign of grace and mercy, the presence of the Lord.
3. Christ, the Father's great "Amen" to all the hopes and dreams of every heart. Peace beyond all telling, and freedom from all fear.
4. See the face of Christ revealed in every person standing by your side, gift to one another, and temples of your love.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: W and click on "We remember."