EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ANY PLACE HAVE L-O-V-E, GOD THERE-ctr. GOD HIS-rt L-O-V-E CAUSE US ASSEMBLE. ALLELUIA.
1. L-O-V-E PATIENT, L-O-V-E KIND. NEVER JEALOUS, NEVER PROUD. SELFISH alt.ME, NEVER. LEAD-TO ANGRY, NEVER. Refrain
2. L-O-V-E FRIENDLY, WILLING FORGIVE. OTHER WRONG, NOT THRILLED. TRUTH, L-O-V-E CELEBRATE. L-O-V-E CONTINUE WITHOUT FAIL. Refrain
3. MANY THINGS GONE WILL. ONLY THREE FOREVER. (1) FAITH, (2) HOPE, (3) L-O-V-E. TOP-PRIORITY, (3) L-O-V-E. Refrain
Notes: THERE - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
CAUSE - (2h)[S] are held at the chest as if holding a rope and move forward while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - cause.
ASSEMBLE - (2h)[S], POs down, FOs ><, move > each other while opening to (2h)[5wg].
ALLELUIA! - CLAP-HANDS~CELEBRATE + open hands into (2h) while lifting.
KIND - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, NDH is held close to heart and DH circles around it.
TOP-PRIORITY - palm of DH  strikes index finger of , PO > signer, FO > DS.
Refrain: Where there is love, there is God.
The love of God has gathered us together: Alleluia
1. Love is patient, love is kind,
Never jealous, never proud,
Never seeking for one�s self,
Love never leads to anger.
2. Love is gracious and forgiving
Taking no delight in wrong
Love rejoices in the truth
Love will endure
3. Many things will pass away,
There are but three things that last;
Faith, Hope and Love;
The greatest of these is Love.
To hear the music (without words), go to Bob Sorem's hymn MIDI sequences and click on "Where there is love."