EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: YOU-lf VOICE FROM LIVING GOD. YOU-lf CALL-ON US NOW LIVE IN YOUR-lf L-O-V-E. WE BECOME GOD HIS-rt CHILDREN AGAIN.
1. WE PRAISE LIGHT SHINE-DOWN DURING NIGHT. DARK BECOME LIGHT, DEATH BECOME LIFE. WE PRAISE MORNING CAUSE SUNRISE. ||: OUR EYES OPEN-eyes SEE THE-rt LORD. :|| Refrain
2. PRAISE OCEAN CRASH-ON-CLIFF. PRAISE SEED OFFER (2h)#ALL LIFE NEW. GOD LOVE OVERFLOW, OUR HEART EXPERIENCE alt.HAPPY. WHY? ||: WE LORD HIS-rt (<) DAUGHTER, (>) SON. :|| Refrain
3. (<) PRAISE PEOPLE SING, (>) PRAISE PEOPLE DANCE. HEART AND VOICE NEW, RAISE-UP PRAISE WORLD HE-lf MAKE. COME-ON (2h)#ALL LIVE HEAVEN, (2h)#ALL LIVE EARTH, ||: SING ABOUT GOD HIS-rt GLORY. :|| Refrain
Notes: YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
LIVING - LIVE++
LIGHT - Same sign as BRIGHT and CLEAR, that is, (2h)[O^], POs away, FOs up, open to (2h), while separating. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Light - 1.
SHINE-DOWN - [O^] is held high PO > signer; hands open to [5^] while moving > signer.
CAUSE - (2h)[S] are held at the chest as if holding a rope and move forward while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - cause.
The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
CRASH-ON-CLIFF - (2h)[B], POs ><, FOs up, NDH is held still and DH smacks against it and moves up with wg to show waves crashing on the shore.
SEED - [O^], PO down, FO away, moves away while closing to an [A]
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
OVERFLOW - , PO down, FO away, covers top of [S], PO > DS, FO away, and FT wiggle as the hand moves away, like a cup overflowing. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - overflow.
RAISE-UP - (2h)[B], POs down, FOs away, lower slightly, supinate, and rise up.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
Refrain: You are the voice of the living God,
Calling us now to live in your love,
To be children of God once again!
1. Praise for the light that shines through the night,
from darkness to light, from death to new life,
and praise to the morning that brings forth the sun,
to open our eyes to the Lord!
To open our eyes to the Lord! For
2. Praise for the water that springs from the sea,
the seed that gives life to all who believe,
God�s love overflowing, our hearts know the joy
to be daughters and sons of the Lord!
To be daughters and sons of the Lord! For
3. Praise for the singing and praise for the dance,
with new heart and voice,
all raise the song of praise to creation;
all heaven and earth, come sing of the glory of God!
Come sing of the glory of God! For