EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. TAKE-UP, LORD, ACCEPT ALL MY LIBERTY, MY MEMORY, MY WHOLE WILL.
Antiphon: GIFT-TO-me ME ONLY ||: YOUR-rt L-O-V-E AND YOUR-rt GRACE. THAT ENOUGH FOR ME. :||
2. TAKE-UP, LORD, ACCEPT ALL ME HAVE, EVERYTHING. YOU-rt GIFT-TO-me ME SO-MUCH. NOW ME OFFER #BACK-TO-rt YOU-rt. Antiphon
3. TAKE-UP, LORD, ACCEPT ALL NOW YOURS-rt. USE FOLLOW YOUR-rt WILL. Antiphon
Notes: TAKE-UP - (2h)[5:], POs away, FOs up, move down quickly and close to (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, as if grabbing hold of something, then hands ascend.
WILL - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
GIFT-TO-me - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs up, hands alt. flip thumb sides > signer.
ME - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
SO-MUCH - (2h)[5:], POs ><, FOs away, separate while "so much" is mouthed.
#BACK-TO-rt - (2h)[B], POs > rt, FOs up; the hands transition to a C and then a K while rushing towards rt.
1. Take, Lord, receive all my liberty,
my memory, understanding, my entire will.
Antiphon: Give me only your love and your grace: that's enough for me.
Your love and your grace are enough for me.
2. Take, Lord, receive all I have an possess.
You have given all to me; now I return it.
3. Take, Lord, receive, all is yours now;
dispose of it wholly according to your will.
To hear the music (without words), go to Bob Sorem's hymn MIDI sequences and click on "Take, Lord, Receive (J. Foley)."