EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: WE HERE SHARE"each" OUR STORY. WE HERE TOGETHER BREAK BREAD. WE HERE LEARN HOW WE CAN RISE, DEATH PUSH-ASIDE.
1. WE HERE WHY? WE YOUR-God's PEOPLE, WE HERE WHY? WE YOUR O-W-N. WE ASSEMBLE UNITED MEAN L-O-V-E FIND HOME SETTLE-DOWN. Refrain
2. PEOPLE HURT, GOD CALL-ON US HELP"all"-lf HEAL. PEOPLE POOR, WE THEIR-rt HOPE. PEOPLE HUNGRY, WE MUST FEED"each"-ctr ANY KNOCK-ON OUR DOOR. Refrain
3. (<) BREAD HAVE LIFE, (>) CUP HAVE PROMISE. DURING EUCHARIST, #ALL-OF-US NOW ONE*. THROUGH OUR DEATH, THROUGH OUR RESURRECT, REALLY-WANT YOUR KINGDOM COME. Refrain
4. IF YOU-rt LEAD, WE WILL FOLLOW. YOU-rt IDEA~LIKE BREATH OFFER LIFE. WATER HAVE LIFE, WE alt.THIRST FOR YOUR LIGHT. Refrain
5. WE WILL LIVE AND SING YOUR PRAISE. ALLELUIA, THAT OUR SONG. REALLY-WANT LIVE SHOW"all" L-O-V-E AND PEACE UNTIL WE DIE. Refrain
Notes: PUSH-ASIDE - (2h)[B], POs > DS, with DH higher, palms are pressed against imaginary wall that is pushed to one side.
ASSEMBLE - (2h)[S], FO > signer, move > signer while opening to (2h)[5wg].
SETTLE-DOWN - (2h), POs down, FOs away, push downwards.
CALL-ON - DH [B] taps NDH [B], PO down, FO > signer, then moves > signer while closing to an [A], PO away from signer, FO up, and moving up.
KNOCK-ON - [A] knocks on backhand of [B], PO away, FO up.
EUCHARIST - [F], PO > signer's face, FO up, makes the sign of the cross at the mouth.
#ALL-OF-US - [A], PO > NDS, FO up touches DS shoulder then [L^], PO > signer touches NDS shoulder.
ONE* - [1^], PO up, FO away, moves upward rapidly until PO > singer, FO up.
REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
KINGDOM - KING + , PO down, FO away, circles horizontally.
IDEA~LIKE - a blending where IDEA has a [Y] instead of an [I] in anticipation of LIKE which - signed smoothly right afterwards.
ALLELUIA - CLAP-HANDS~CELEBRATE + open hands into (2h) while lifting
Refrain: We come to share our story. We come to break the breead. We come to know our rising from the dead.
1. We come as your people. We come as your own. United with each other, love finds a home.
2. We are called to heal the broken, to be hope for the poor. We are called to feed the hungry at our door.
3. Bread of life and cup of promise, In this meal we all are one. In our dying and our rising, may your kingdom come.
4. You will lead and we shall follow. You will be the breath of life; living water, we are thirsting for your light.
5. We will live and sing your praises. "Alleluiah" is our song. May we live in love and peace our whole life long.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: S and click on "Song of the body of Christ."