EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ||: LORD SEND YOUR-rt SPIRIT DESCEND. MAKE EARTH LOOK NEW*. :||
1. MY SOUL BLESS LORD SHOULD. LORD, YOUR-rt WAY WONDERFUL*. YOUR-rt MIRACLE, LORD, LONG-LIST. EARTH OVERFLOW YOUR-rt GLORY. Refrain
2. HAPPEN PEOPLE DIE, THEIR-lf SPIRIT #BACK-TOGETHER-God, BUT YOUR-rt SPIRIT DESCEND, CREATE PEOPLE NEW. YOU-rt MAKE EARTH LOOK NEW*. Refrain
3. REALLY-WANT HIS-rt GLORY CONTINUE FOREVER. HIS-rt WORK WORTH CELEBRATE. PRAY+ MY alt.IDEA AND ACTION, SATISFY HIM. ME FIND JOY THROUGH THE-rt LORD. Refrain
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
DESCEND - (2h), POs down, FOs away, hands descend while wg.
BLESS - (2h)[O^], POs ><, held at mouth. Hands are brought downwards while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Bless.
MIRACLE - WONDERFUL(1x) WORK. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Miracle.
LONG-LIST - (2h)[O^], POs > signer, NDH - above and touches DH; both hands open to (2h) while DH descends.
OVERFLOW - , PO down, FO away, covers top of [S], PO > DS, FO away, and FT wiggle as the hand moves away, like a cup overflowing. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - overflow.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
#BACK-TOGETHER-God - (2h)[B], POs ><, FOs up, are held with NDH close to the body and the DH high and close to where God is spatialized. The hands transition to a C and then a K while rushing towards each other and contacting.
CREATE - C-MAKE.
REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
ACTION - (2h)[5:], POs down, FOs away, circle in a plane parallel to the chest.
Refrain: ||: Lord, send out your spirit and renew the face of the earth. :||
1. O bless the Lord, my soul. O Lord, how great are your ways! How many are your works, O Lord! The earth is full of your glory!
2. You take back your spirit, they die, returning to the dust. You send forth your spirit, they are created. You renew the face of the earth.
3. May the glory of God be forever. May the Lord rejoice in his works! May my thoughts and my deeds be pleasing to him. I find my joy in the Lord.
To hear the music (without words), go to Bob's MIDI sequences, hymn-type MIDI sequences and click on "Lord, send out your spirit".