Response: LORD HIMSELF-rt,hi MAKE (2h)THIS DAY. GO-AHEAD HAPPY CELEBRATE. (or) ALLELUIA!
THANK++ THE-rt,hi LORD. WHY? HIMSELF-rt,hi GOOD*. HE-rt,hi KIND CONTINUE FOREVER. JEWISH PEOPLE SHOULD ANNOUNCE: HE-rt,hi KIND CONTINUE FOREVER. Response
LORD HIS-rt,hi RIGHT HAND HIT POWERFUL. LORD HIS-rt,hi RIGHT HAND ADVANCED.
ME NOT DIE, BUT LIVE, AND ANNOUNCE LORD HIS-rt,hi WORK. Response
BEFORE BUILDER THEY-rt REJECT STONE. HIT* STONE BECOME FOUNDATION. WHO CAUSE
WHO? LORD HIMSELF-rt,hi. BECOME MIRACLE FOR US. Response
1. CHRISTIAN PEOPLE, PRAISE OUR PASSOVER VICTIM! OFFER-SACRIFICE WHILE THANK++.
2. CHRIST OUR LAMB SAVE OTHERS. CHRIST HIMSELF-lf JUST PAY-OFF PRICE. SINNER NOW #BACK-WITH HEAVENLY-FATHER. Response
3. DEATH AND LIFE FIGHT BITTER FOR WONDERFUL VICTORY. LORD OFFER LIFE DIE, NOW REIGN WITH GLORY. Response
4. MARY, COME-ON INFORM-us US WHAT YOU-ctr SEE DURING SUNRISE. Response
5. (role play from rt) MY LORD LIVE, HIS-lf GRAVE NOW EMPTY. ME SEE CHRIST JESUS RISE AND PEOPLE WORSHIP HIM-lf. Response
6. ANGEL BRIGHT, THEY-rt TESTIFY, HIS-lf CLOTHES AND GRAVE WRAPPING SET-UP+.
7. #YES, CHRIST MY HOPE ARISE WITH GLORY. HE-lf GO BEFORE (2h)YOU, ENTER GALILEE. Response
8. SHARE GOSPEL, SING WITH JOY. HIS DEATH LEAD-TO VICTORY. LORD JESUS, VICTOR KING, SHOW-us MERCY-ON-us. Response
Lyrics (Psalm 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23):
Response: This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad. (or) Alleluia!
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good,
for his mercy endures forever.
Let the house of Israel say,
"His mercy endures forever." Response
"The right hand of the LORD has struck with power;
the right hand of the LORD is exalted."
I shall not die, but live,
and declare the works of the LORD. Response
The stone which the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.
By the LORD has this been done;
it is wonderful in our eyes. Response
1. Christians, praise the paschal victim! Offer thankful sacrifice! Response
2. Christ the Lamb has saved the sheep, Christ the just one paid the price. Reconciling sinners to the Father. Response
3. Death and life fought bitterly for this wondrous victory; The Lord of life who died reigns glorified! Response
4. O Mary, come and say what you saw at break of day. Response
5. "The empty tomb of my living Lord! I saw Christ Jesus risen and adored!" Response
6. Bright angels testified, shroud and grave clothes side by side! Response
7. "Yes, Christ my hope rose gloriously. He goes before you into Galilee." Response
8. Share the good news, sing joyfully: His death is victory! Lord Jesus, Victor King, show us mercy. Response