EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: LORD DIE, WE MIND-IMPRESS DEEP IN OUR HEART. WE LIVE+, NOW STAY WITH JESUS, THE-lf,hi CHRIST.
1. USED-TO-BE WE PEOPLE AFRAID, IDEA~LIKE LOST DURING NIGHT. HAPPEN BELIEVE YOUR-lf,hi CROSS, HIT* WE SAVED. (<) DEAD, BECOME (>) LIVE+. LIVE WHY? YOU-lf,hi GIFT-TO-us US. Refrain
2. (<) SOMETHING WE KNOW, (>) SOMETHING WE TOUCH, SOMETHING WE WITNESS OURSELVES. WE FINISH alt.HEAR, YOUR-rt,hi WORD GIFT-TO-us US LIFE. Refrain
3. HE-lf,hi DECIDE SACRIFICE HIMSELF-lf,hi, BECOME OUR BREAD. BODY BREAK LIKE EUCHARIST, WE SAVED. L-O-V-E BEYOND NORMAL, HIS-lf,hi PAIN REPLACE OURS. Refrain
4. GOD HERE WITH US. HE-lf,hi SUMMON US NOW. NOW BECOME (<) BREAD, (>) WINE. (lt;) FOOD FOR THOSE-lf HUNGRY. (>) LIFE FOR THOSE-rt TIRED*. REALLY-WANT LIVE WITH THE-lf,hi LORD, WE DIE WITH HIM-lf,hi MUST. Refrain
Notes: MIND-IMPRESS - Thumb of [A dot] strikes temple and head moves forward slightly.
THE - All underlined glosses are honorific indices ("indexes").
IDEA~LIKE - a blending where IDEA has a [Y] instead of an [I] in anticipation of LIKE which - signed smoothly right afterwards.
GIFT-TO-us - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs up, hands tip back towards signer to show that something is given as a gift.
WITNESS -  touches under eye while head moves down.
EUCHARIST - [F], PO > signer's face, FO up, makes the sign of the cross at the mouth.
Refrain: We hold the death of the Lord deep in our hearts. Living, now we remain with Jesus, the Christ.
1. Once we were people afraid, lost in the night. Then by your cross we were saved. Dead became living, life from your giving.
2. Something which we have known, something we've touched, what we have seen with our eyes: this we have heard, life giving Word.
3. He chose to give of himself, became our bread. Broken that we might live. Love beyond love, pain for our pain.
4. We are in the presence of God. This is our call. Now to become bread and wine: food for the hungry, life for the weary, for to live with the Lord, we must die with the Lord.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: N and click on "Now we remain".