EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. WORLD SHOULD FEEL THRILL. WHY? LORD FINISH BORN. WE MUST ACCEPT HE-lf KING. EVERY HEART NEED INVITE INSIDE-SELF. ||: (<) HEAVEN, (>) NATURE, TWO-OF-THEM SING. :||
2. WORLD SHOULD FEEL THRILL. WHY? SAVIOR RULE. PEOPLE NEED SING CONTINUE++. WHILE (<) GRASS~THEREABOUTS (>) RIVER, (<) MOUNTAIN, (>) LAND~FLAT ||: HELP HAPPY STORY SPREAD (3x) :||
3. NO MORE LET SIN AND SORROW INCREASE. LET FLOWER FREE BLOOM"each". HE-lf COME MAKE HIS BLESSING SPREAD. ||: DEVIL RULE NO MORE. (3x) :||
4. HE-lf RULE WORLD WITH (<) TRUTH, (>) GRACE. HE-lf MAKE EACH NATION PROVE. (<) GLORY, (>) GLORY, CONNECTED-TO-lf HIS-lf RIGHTEOUS. ||: HIS LOVE WONDERFUL. (3x) :||
Notes: GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
Underlined prounouns (ME</>, YOU</>, HE) are honorific index (HON.-IX), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
INSIDE-SELF - Hold the FT of [C] against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
BLOOM"each" - (2h)[A] are held together but the hands are twisted like the beginning of CHANGE. Hands twist back while opening to (2h)[5:] with the hands still held together. This sign is repeated several times while moving from NDS to DS.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
RIGHTEOUS - Elbow of DH [S] is placed firmly in the palm of NDH [B].
1. Joy to the world! The Lord is come:
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare him room,
And heaven and nature sing.
2. Joy to the world! The Savior reigns:
Let us our songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills, and plains
Repeat the sounding joy.
3. No more let sins and sorrows grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He comes to make His blessings flow
Far as the curse is found.
4. He rules the world with truth and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of his righteousness,
And wonders of His love.
To hear the music (without words), go to Christmas sing: Joy to the world!