EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: HEAVENLY-FATHER, HEAVENLY-FATHER, MY LIFE ME LIFT-UP-TO (2h)YOU-rt,hi. PLEASE TAKE-CARE-OF-me ME.
1. ME ESCAPE FIND YOU-rt,hi, LORD; DON'T ALLOW ME ASHAMED LOSE. SAVE ME WITH YOUR JUSTICE. LORD ME TRUST. MY SPIRIT, ME LIFT-UP-TO (2h)YOU-rt,hi. Refrain
2. (2h)#ALL MY ENEMY MOCK-me ME. (2h)#ALL MY FRIEND SCARED, ESCAPE"each". PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT ME LIKE DEAD. LIKE DISH CRACKED, THROW-OUT. Refrain
3. ME TRUST YOU-rt,hi, LORD. MY FUTURE, ME LIFT-UP-TO (2h)YOU-rt. REALLY-WANT YOUR FACE SHINE-DOWN-ON-me YOUR SERVANT, LORD. MY LIFE, ME LIFT-UP-TO (2h)YOU. PLEASE TAKE-CARE-OF-me ME. Refrain
Notes: ME - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
JUSTICE - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, tap FT while moving in a horizontal circle.
LIFT-UP-TO - (2h)[B], PO down are held high and swoop down while supinating and then rise up again as if helping something mature and the hands continue up and FTs are directed > Heaven.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
CRACKED - (2h)[B], PO > > NDS, FO away, moves in a wavy pattern to show a "crack" in NDH [B], PO up, FO away.
THROW-OUT - [S], PO away, FO up, moves to , PO away, FO > DS.
ME - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
REALLY-WANT - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
SHINE-DOWN-ON-me - [O^] is held high PO > signer; hands open to [5^] while moving > signer.
Refrain: Father, Father, I put my life in your hands.
1. In you, O Lord, I take refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your justice rescue me, oh my faithful Lord, in your hands I comment my spirit.
2. For all my foes reproach me; all my friends are now put to flight. I am forgotten like the unremembered dead, like a dish that now is broken.
3. I place my trust in you, Lord; in your hands is my destiny. Let your face shine upon your servant, Lord, in your hands I will place my life.