EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: (<) REALLY-WANT OUR HEART WAKE-UP. (>) REALLY-WANT OUR SOUL MANY-INTERACT. MEAN GOD HIS SPIRIT SEND-DOWNwg, WE GROUP-TOGETHER COOPERATE CHRIST.
1. COME-ON, HOLY SPIRIT FROM ABOVE, LEAVE YOUR HOME FAR-AWAY. COME-ON BRING-TO-us YOUR SHINE-DOWN HAVE BLESSING BRIGHT*. Refrain
2. COME-ON, PEOPLE POOR, YOURSELF-lf OPPRESSION-OFF. COME-ON, TALENT alt.GIFT-TO"each". COME-ON BRING-TO-us YOUR SOFT-HEARTED HOPE. (<) WONDERFUL*, (>) PURE*. Refrain
3. HAPPEN WE WORK, BRING-TO-us REST. HAPPEN WE HOT, BRING-TO-us COOL. LIFE RESTLESS, COMFORT US. INDEX-LIST, WE GO-TOWARDS-GOAL. Refrain
4. HEART (<) STUBBORN, (>) RESIST, HELP CALM-DOWN. FREEZE, YOU MELT; WARM YOU COOL-DOWN. COME-ON GUIDE OUR MIND FIND PROMISE HAPPEN PAH. Refrain
5. WE TRY LIVE UPRIGHT, PLEASE REWARD. (<) YOUR GRACE, (>) YOUR L-O-V-E SEND-DOWNwg. COME-ON BRING (<) YOUR PEACE, (>) YOUR alt.HAPPY, TWO-OF-THEM NEVER END. Refrain
Notes: REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
MANY-INTERACT - (2h), revolve around each other with DH above NDH.
SEND-DOWNwg - (2h), POs down, FOs away, descend with wg.
GROUP-TOGETHER - (2h)[C], POs ><, FOs away, hands are brought together as if pushing people/things together into a group.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
ABOVE - (2h)[A], POs <, FOs away, DH starts below NDH and moves around and then stops above it.
FAR-AWAY - , twists while moving away with tongue shuttling from side to side. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Far.
SHINE-DOWN - [O^] is held high PO > signer; hands open to [5^] while moving > signer.
BLESSING - (2h)[O^], POs ><, held at mouth. Hands are brought downwards while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Bless.
OPPRESSION-OFF - Starts like PRESSURE, DH [B], PO down, FO away, push down slightly on [S], PO > DS, FO away, then the DH is brought upwards suddenly and the signer mouths "off".
alt.GIFT-TO"each" - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs away, alt. nod hand forward at wrist while moving from NDS to DS.
SOFT-HEARTED - HEART + (2h)[5^] descend slightly twice while closing to (2h)[O^].
RESTLESS - [V:], PO down, FO away, slide back and forth on [H], PO down, FO > DS, as if squirming in one's seat.
COMFORT - Same as CONFORTABLE.
INDEX-LIST - index finger of DH points to thumb, then index finger, then middle finger of NDH , PO > signer, FO > DS.
GO-TOWARDS-GOAL - like the sign GOAL but the DH moves in a vertical circle while going towards the goal to show a constant process.
COOL-DOWN - Hands fan face + (2h), POs down, FOs away, descend.
PAH - LIKE SUCCEED but "pah" is mouthed and has the meaning of "at long last".
UPRIGHT - elbow of [S], PO > NDS, FO up, - struck against the fingers of NDH [B] held like part of TABLE.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
Refrain: By the waking of our hearts, by the stirring of our souls, may the Spirit of God abide and bring us together in Christ.
1. Come, O Spirit, from above, come from your celestial heights. Come with your blessed light so radiant bright.
2. Come, O Savior of the poor, come, O source of gifts ensured. Come with your gentle hope. so wondrous and pure.
3. In our labor, rest most sweet; grateful coolness in the heat. Console our restless lives, by your comfort, we seek.
4. Bend the stubborn heart and will, melt the frozen, warm the chill. Come guide our searching minds towards your promise fulfilled.
5. Grant us virtue's sure reward, may your gracious love be sent. Come with your peace and joy that shall never end.