EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. COME-ON, BUILD HOUSE FOR LOVE STAY. (2h)#ALL LIVE SAVE HERE CAN. HERE PLACE, (<) SAINT, (>) CHILDREN, TEACH-us OUR HEART FORGIVE. BUILD HOW? HOPE, DREAM, VISION. (<) FAITH OUR FOUNDATION, (>) GRACE BECOME ROOF. [email protected] [email protected] END. WHY? CHRIST BRING HIS-lf,hi LOVE. ||: (2h)#ALL WELCOME (3 times) :|| HERE (2h)THIS PLACE.
2. COME-ON BUILD HOUSE FOR PROPHET PREACH. THEIR-rt WORD+ (<) STRONG, (>) TRUE. GOD HIS CHILDREN, (2h)#ALL BRAVE, VISUALIZE GOD RULE WORLD NEW. HERE CROSS SET-UP IDEA~LIKE WITNESS, SYMBOL GOD HIS GRACE. HERE WE ANNOUNCE OUR FAITH JESUS HOMOGENOUS. ||: (2h)#ALL WELCOME (3 times) :|| HERE (2h)THIS PLACE.
3. COME-ON BUILD HOUSE. FIND LOVE WHERE? WATER, WINE, CEREAL. HALL FOR BANQUET SET-UP HOLY GROUND. (<) PEACE, (>) JUSTICE, MEET. HERE GOD HIS LOVE THROUGH JESUS CLEAR (<) ALWAYS, (>) EVERY PLACE. THROUGH CHRIST WE FEAST TOGETHER, BECOME FREE. ||: (2h)#ALL WELCOME (3 times) :|| HERE (2h)THIS PLACE.
4. COME-ON BUILD HOUSE. NOT ONLY INSIDE CHURCH WE HELP PEOPLE (<) HEAL, BECOME STRONG. GOD HIS WORD, WE SERVE, TEACH, LIVE. PEOPLE THEY-rt FEEL SOCIETY REJECT, DOESN'T-MATTER. HERE WE RECOGNIZE GOD INSIDE-SELF. COME-ON HELP (<) FEAR, (>) DANGER END. ||: (2h)#ALL WELCOME (3 times) :|| HERE (2h)THIS PLACE.
5. COME-ON BUILD HOUSE WE KNOW EACH-OTHER WELL. (<) OUR SONG, (>) OUR VISION, EVERY ONE LOVE, CHERISH. OUR MESSAGE CONNECTED-TO GOD HIS WORD. BUILD REQUIRE TEARS, (<) CRY, (>) LAUGH. FAITH LEAD-TO-lf PRAYER, GRACE LEAD-TO-rt SONG. (2h)THIS HOUSE ANNOUNCE GOD. SOUND FLOATS-UPWARDS. ||: (2h)#ALL WELCOME (3 times) :|| HERE (2h)THIS PLACE.
Notes: COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
SAINT - S-NICE.
VISION - (2h)[S] are held at forehead with DH closer to head, and hands open to (2h) while separating while FT wg. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Vision - 1.
FOUNDATION - NDH [S], PO > signer, FO > DS, is held out with arm parallel to the chest and DH [S], PO > signer, strikes hand from below and then strikes elbow from below.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
ROOF - (2h)[B], touch FTs at an angle, like that of a roof, and move away together.
[email protected] [email protected] - Swivel body to right and sign OPPOSITE, then swivel to left and repeat.
The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
WITNESS -  touches under eye while head moves down.
HOMOGENEOUS - (2h)[Y], POs down, FOs away, circle horizontally. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - standard.
CEREAL - There are many signs for this; one is [X], PO up, rubs along ND forearm as if harvesting.
HALL - (2h)[H], POs >< FOs away, hands move away.
BANQUET - (2h)alt.EAT. (2h)alt.EAT. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Feast.
HOLY - H-CLEAN. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Holy - 1.
JUSTICE - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, tap FT while moving in a horizontal circle.
REJECT - Hands start like the final position of STOP and DH slides > DS while pronating.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
FEAR - (2h), POs away, FOs up, hands are held far from body and move back to body in a wavy pattern.
EACH-OTHER - (2h)[A dot], thumbs revolve around each other, DHFO > NDS, NDFO DS.
TEARS - (2h) drag down face from under eyes.
(2h)THIS - (2h)[1^] point fingers down and descend once.
FLOATS-UPWARDS - (2h), POs down, FOs away, hands rise with wg.
1. Let us build a house where love can dwell and all can safely live, a place where saints and children tell how hearts learn to forgive. Built of hopes and dreams and visions, rock of faith and vault of grace, here the love of Christ shall end divisions. ||: All are welcome (3 times) :|| in this place.
2. Let use build a house where prophets speak, and words are strong and true, where all God's children dare to seek to dream God's reign anew. Here the cross shall stand as witness and as symbol of God's grace. Here as one we claim the faith of Jesus. ||: All are welcome (3 times) :|| in this place.
3. Let us build a house where love is found in water, wine and wheat, a banquet hall on holy ground, where peace and justice meet. Here the love of God through Jesus is revealed in time and space, as we share in Christ the feast that frees us. ||: All are welcome (3 times) :|| in this place.
4. Let us build a house where hands will reach beyond the wood and stone to heal and strengthen, serve and teach and live the Word they've known. Here the outcast and the stranger bear the image of God's face. Let us bring an end to fear and danger. ||: All are welcome (3 times) :|| in this place.
5. Let us build a house where all are named, their songs and visions heard and loved and treasured, taught and claimed as words within the Word. Built of tears and cries and laughter, prayer of faith and songs of grace, let this house proclaim from floor to rafter: ||: All are welcome (3 times) :|| in this place.